Motability... The worry free package at a glance for discount scooters!
To view a selection of available on the motability scheme simply click here scooters/powerchairs or in the home page and look out for the motability logo. If the make and model is not listed contact Marks Mobility for an update.
With Motability you get more than just the scooter or powered wheelchair of your choice. You get all the support and help you need to enjoy worry-free mobility.
Motability Scheme it's easy and affordable.
We operate the Motability scheme in our local area, whether it be a powerchair, wheelchair, electric scooters or mobility scooter through the
No Credit Checks and No Waiting Lists!
- Prices start at £12.50 per week
- A new scooter or powered wheelchair of your choice every three years
- Standard pricing nationwide
- Over 300 products - most costing less than your four weekly allowance
- Insurance from RSA Motability (RSAM) which covers any damage to people or property cause by your product
- Loss and damage protection for your product
- 'Get You Home' assistance from Motability Assist - 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Servicing, maintenance and repairs - call outs and home collections can be arranged with your dealer
- Replacement tyres and batteries
- A dedicated UK based Customer Services team
Am I eligible?
It's so easy to join!
Get mobile today! It's simple. There are no waiting lists and no credit checks.
How it works?
Simply exchange all or part of your allowance for your brand new powered wheelchair or scooter.
Speak to Marks Mobility today on 0117 9155 253, or by using the contac form.
What does it cost?
Well, you could end up paying less than your mobility allowance. If all of your mobility allowance is not used, the remainder will be paid to you in the usual way.
The Motability Scooter and Powered Wheelchair Scheme
The Motability Powered Wheelchair and Motability Scooter Scheme offers an extensive range of mobility scooters and powered wheelchairs.
Contract Hire' means worry-free mobility.Contract hire includes:
- Powered wheelchair or scooter
- Extended warranty
- Servicing and repairs
- Batteries and tyres (including punctures)
- 24-hour breakdown recovery service
In the UK, over 1.8 million disabled people receive the Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance and over 16,000 receive the War Pensioners' Mobility Supplement. Currently, there are over 500,000 disabled people that have chosen to pay their allowances to the Motability scheme to meet the cost of having a powered wheelchair, scooter or car through the Contract Hire plan.