Electric Mini Exercise Bike
The mini cycle exerciser from Aidapt can help to improve circulation and muscle strength and is ideal for those keen to exercise from the comfort of their own homes. It can be used to exercise your legs from a seated position or lying down, or on a table for arm exercises. The Electric Mini Exercise Bike features variable resistance for a customized workout and has a built-in digital monitor that displays the number of revolutions, calories burned and elapsed time, as well a remote control. The comfortable pedals are designed to move forwards and backwards to target various muscles. With a lightweight, sleek and compact design, the Mini Exercise Bike can easily be stored away when not in use. Minimal assembly required. Supplied retail boxed.
- Programmable Exercise Time and 12 Speed Settings. 40-45 RPM.
- Motorised pedal action. Not suitable for manual use.
- Ideal for Rehabilitation and Fitness in the Home
- Stylish, Compact Design for Easy Storage
- Complete with Remote Control
- Depth (mm): 280
- Height (mm): 200
- Width (mm): 415
- Product Dimensions (mm): 200x415x280
- Net weight (kg): 5.5
- Colour: White
- Packing: Retail Box